3 Insta Worthy Smoothie Bowls
With winter fast approaching, there's still a bit of time to try these delicious smoothie bowls by Hannah Mitchell.
To make the perfect, creamy and insta-worthy smoothie bowl, it would definitely help to use a few of my key secrets:
1. Use frozen bananas or frozen avocado.
- Your base should always be either 2 frozen bananas or a frozen avocado. This gives it that delish, creamy consistency.
2. Less is more with adding milk or water
- This all depends on your blender’s power or not. Start with a little bit of milk if your blender needs it and add in small increments.
This will keep your smoothie thick and creamy.
3. I always add yogurt
- This is quite a controversial one in the world of smoothie bowls! Adding 1/2 cup of soya or low fat plain yogurt keeps it creamy and adds a protein boost to a base of just fruit. This also helps me with the creaminess as I don’t have an expensive blender.
Here are 3 insta worthy bowls!
Summer Splash Bowl
PB & J Bowl
Blueberry Blast Bowl